No products in the basket.
Sherman m4a1(76mm)w 1/35
Out of stock
Out of stock
1/35 Sherman M4A1(76)W
– completely new tooled upper hull with incredibly accurate details
– newly tooled exhaust deflector
– 76(W) early production turret with realistic cast texture
– hatches can be assembled open or closed
– clear parts for vision blocks
– MG with hollow muzzle
– 76mm gun barrel with slide molded one-piece muzzle brake
– photo-etched light guards
– individual tracks links
– metal cable
– Cartograf Decals
– One-piece DS Track
– Bonus DS Track w/EEC (Duckbills)
About this kit:
The Sherman was the mainstay of the Allied armored units, with over 40,000 produced from 1942 onwards. The ubiquitous Sherman was to be found in the ranks of every Allied army in World War II and on every front.
One of the most easily distinguishable variants was the M4A1, which utilized a cast hull rather than the welded hull of the others. Later, a 76mm gun was introduced to give the tank more lethality against heavily armored German opponents, but this required installation of a new turret big enough to carry the gun. When combined together – the M4A1 hull, 76mm gun and turret – the M4A1(76)W was conceived.
Now Dragon introduces a fantastically accurate version of this same tank for all connoisseurs of the famous Sherman, complete with numerous “goodies”. This new kit is the ONLY one superb rendition that incorporates all the latest high standard Sherman parts to produce our best Sherman kit yet!