No products in the basket.
BSD PRIME BAJA V3 1/10TH BUGGY RTR
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Prime Baja is a rear wheel drive 1/10th scale off-road electric desert buggy.
With fully adjustable suspension, long travel oil filled shocks and amazing amounts of articulation, you get good ground clearance and the ability to drive over the most technical of courses with ease. Including a hi-torque 540 brushed motor, 1500mAh Ni-MH battery and charger, water-resistant ESC and servo, 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver all in one complete RTR package!
CHASSISA strong chassis is important for any off-road machine, and it’s no different with the Prime Baja. With its high performance design, the Prime Baja takes all the latest refinements from its full size counterparts and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- DuPont lightweight chassis plate and roll cage
- First pressing DuPont plastic towers and wishbones
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Hi-torque brushed motor and sealed gearbox
- Heavy duty drive shafts
- Long travel oil filled shocks
- Highwall bead locks fitted
- Hi-Torque Brushed Motor
- Alloy Motor Mount
- Heavy Duty Drive Shafts
- Water Resistant ESC
- Ball Race Bearings
The Prime Baja features a planet gear differential unit to ensure maximum strength and smooth, efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the rear wheels.
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to the rear wheels
- Sealed gearbox to keep the dirt out
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on acceleration
- Specially designed front tyres cut into the dirt for maximum cornering speed
The included transmitter is a state of the art 2.4GHz 2 channel ‘pistol grip’ system, which gives you the ultimate link between you and your car. There is minimal risk of interference, unlike older style FM radio sets. This means you can have up to 15 models racing at any given time without fear of signal interruption.
Rear Wheel Drive