No products in the basket.
Formula E GEN2 TC-01 1/10
1 in stock
1 in stock
Enter the GEN2
This is an R/C model assembly kit depicting the GEN2 car used from 2018 in the Formula E championship, the pinnacle of electric car racing. The sleek, high-tech body with cowled wheels is recreated in polycarbonate. Halo, mirrors and rear diffuser/bumper are separately molded components. Markings are included to recreate the Championship Livery car, and the model is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD of the TC-01 chassis.
This durable composite monocoque-frame chassis provides shaft driven 4WD from a central motor via front and rear propeller shafts, with oil filled gear differentials. 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs long arms, plus inboard setups front and rear with oil dampers actuated by push rods and rocker arms to allow the use of low-profile bodies. Adjust spacer width to easily alter camber, skid and toe angle settings. Both suspension arms and uprights are identical left, right, front and rear, for more efficient pit work.
- Length: 430mm, Width: 188mm, Height: 99mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 24/64mm (Front & Rear)
- Composite Monocoque-Frame Chassis
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front & Rear Oil-Filled Gear Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- Front & Rear Inboard 4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- CVA Oil Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Gear Ratio = 6.56:1 (with kit 24T pinion)
- Type 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Separately Required Items
- 2-channel R/C system w/ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery pack & charger